Allu Arjun is one of the actors who is giving repeated hits to his name. His last release 'DJ' was an earth-shattering success and it ended as a profitable venture. But some of his movies even though were profitable ventures were never praised by critics.
His last movie where both critics, as well as Box-Office, succeeded was 'Race Gurram'. The movie celebrated 4th year anniversary and fans trended the hashtag #FourYearsOfRaceGurram. The movie was directed by Surender Reddy and it also marked the first collaboration of Bunny and Shruti Haasan.
The movie even did well in Malayalam and Hindi dubbed versions. The movie also bagged several awards such as Filmfare Awards for Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Playback Singer – Male. The movie topped 'Yevadu' which released in the same year and ironically, Allu Arjun did a guest role in that venture. Allu Arjun himself rendered his voice for the Hindi dubbed version. S.S.Thaman's music was a huge plus. Let's hope Bunny gives one more hit with 'Naa Peru Surya'.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!