The sensational sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandana had begun her Tollywood innings recently, with her last Friday release Chalo, the campus love story set in the backdrop of village quarrel, and the movie has turned out to be successful, landing her in more new and exciting film offers.
Rashmika was already committed to doing a movie with sensational hero Vijay Devarakonda in Parasuram's direction and bankrolled by GA2 films Bunny Vaas, and recently, she was also signed to play the female lead in another Vijay Devarakonda movie directed by Bharath Kamma and produced by Mythri Movie makers.
The actress clearly understood the fact that to survive in Tollywood she has to give up inhibitions and do glamor show. She has now done a photoshoot in a teasing manner and she's totally drop-dead gorgeous in those photos. You can take a look at them below,
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...