The sensational sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandana had begun her Tollywood innings recently, with her last Friday release Chalo, the campus love story set in the backdrop of village quarrel, and the movie has turned out to be successful, landing her in more new and exciting film offers.
Rashmika was already committed to doing a movie with sensational hero Vijay Devarakonda in Parasuram's direction and bankrolled by GA2 films Bunny Vaas, and recently, she was also signed to play the female lead in another Vijay Devarakonda movie directed by Bharath Kamma and produced by Mythri Movie makers.
The actress clearly understood the fact that to survive in Tollywood she has to give up inhibitions and do glamor show. She has now done a photoshoot in a teasing manner and she's totally drop-dead gorgeous in those photos. You can take a look at them below,
'Baahubali The Conclusion' FAILS in China Indian cinema's biggest blockbuster, the SS Rajamouli directed Magnum Opus Baahubali 2 The conclusion, after grossing more than 1700 crores in its initial run worldwide, after being released last year on April 28, in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi, and setting box office on fire everywhere was released recently in China.
- Producers think Rakul demands too much
- Keerthy Suresh says NO to Jayalalitha
- Fans can get ready for spicy glam show from Kajal
- 'Aravinda Sametha' will entirely be on Rayalaseema backdrop
- Samantha shocking confessions on Casting Couch
- Actress of the Decade ?? Fans started to Troll
- 'Mohini' bombs and Trisha upset!
- Sayyeshaa is the topmost actress in Tamil cinema
- Kajal said OK for such a movie?
- The Hottest Boyfriend and Girlfriend 'Couples' are spotted in the USA - Photos Inside
- Hansika's DOUBLE MAST - Getting Back with EX Boy friend and Lucky Director
- Hansika sweating at the Gym to shred some Kilos
- Tamanna accepts Bathing Soap tvc as she runs out of chances !?!
- OMG... EXPOSED... Sri Leaks 'LEAK' 21-Year-Old Actress 'INTIMATE MOMENT' with Star Hero
- Rakul Preet ready to 'GO THE EXTRA' mile for Tamil