The NTR biopic, tentatively titled NTR, and directed by maverick maker Teja had been launched a few weeks back, in a grand event that was attended by political leaders like Venkaiah Naidu, and also the who's who of Tollywood film industry. The film fraternity had always expected a Nandamuri reunion, and now several updates on the cast have arrived.
It has now been revealed that the movie will have Nandamuri Kalyan ram in a prominent role, as the actor will be seen playing his real-life Dad Hari Krishna in the movie. It must be noted that Hari Krishna was the one who had been with NTR in his election campaign and had a huge role to play in his political journey.
The film industry is also expecting the inclusion of Nara Rohit and Taraka Ratna in vital roles in the movie, though Young tiger Jr NTR will not be a part of the movie, as it was obvious as he was not even invited for the launch of the movie. It has been rumored that Rana Daggupati might be roped in to play Chandrababu Naidu, in this movie that will begin shooting in May.
'Kalavathi' Director called me for Sexual Compromise during Shooting in Hyderabad... Actress Sri Reddy strikes back as she accuses Director Sundar.C right now. Sri Reddy who created a storm on the film industry initially accused Director A.R.Murugadoss and later she blamed Actor Srikanth. She also said Actor Vishal is threatening her. Now, she has targeted Director Sundar.C.
- CAUGHT RED-HANDED: 37 Tempting Photos of Priyanka Chopra when she was spotted in such a Dress in Public
- Regina and Raashi coming together for a Multi-starrer
- A Bikini Fest for Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas - First Pooja Hegde, Now Kajal Aggarwal
- Mallu Heartthrob after marriage gets a Biggie
- 'RC12' Villain to pair with Sandalwood Babe
- Kajal Aggarwal approached by a Leading Magazine for a Topless Shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal does CAT Fight with Director's Daughter and Young Actress
- The Producer of Pawan's Flop movies 'Sardaar' and 'Katamarayudu' now presents a Small Film