The NTR biopic, tentatively titled NTR, and directed by maverick maker Teja had been launched a few weeks back, in a grand event that was attended by political leaders like Venkaiah Naidu, and also the who's who of Tollywood film industry. The film fraternity had always expected a Nandamuri reunion, and now several updates on the cast have arrived.
It has now been revealed that the movie will have Nandamuri Kalyan ram in a prominent role, as the actor will be seen playing his real-life Dad Hari Krishna in the movie. It must be noted that Hari Krishna was the one who had been with NTR in his election campaign and had a huge role to play in his political journey.
The film industry is also expecting the inclusion of Nara Rohit and Taraka Ratna in vital roles in the movie, though Young tiger Jr NTR will not be a part of the movie, as it was obvious as he was not even invited for the launch of the movie. It has been rumored that Rana Daggupati might be roped in to play Chandrababu Naidu, in this movie that will begin shooting in May.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside
- 'SAAHO' getting heavier
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!