The Jabalpur based babe Shalini Pandey, made a memorable entry into Tollywood last year, with the sensational coming of age entertainer Arjun Reddy, directed by Sandeep Vanga and costarring Vijay Deverakonda, and the movie was a huge blockbuster, earning her laurels for her emotional performance and her own dubbing on debut to perfection.
Following this, the actress got numerous offers, and bagged 2 Tamil flicks as well, with 100 % Kaadhal with GV Prakash and Gorilla with Jiiva, besides also playing yesteryear actress Jamuna in Savithri biopic Mahanati. Now, the actress has bagged a surprise biggie.
Buzz is that the Dimple beauty has been signed to play an important role in Superstar Mahesh Babu's 25th flick, which will be helmed by Vamshi Paidipally. Though she is not playing the female lead, she will be seen playing a very important supporting role, and Pooja Hegde plays the female lead. Mahesh 25 will be shot mostly in and around the US and is bankrolled by Dil Raju and Aswini Dutt.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing