The Jabalpur based babe Shalini Pandey, made a memorable entry into Tollywood last year, with the sensational coming of age entertainer Arjun Reddy, directed by Sandeep Vanga and costarring Vijay Deverakonda, and the movie was a huge blockbuster, earning her laurels for her emotional performance and her own dubbing on debut to perfection.
Following this, the actress got numerous offers, and bagged 2 Tamil flicks as well, with 100 % Kaadhal with GV Prakash and Gorilla with Jiiva, besides also playing yesteryear actress Jamuna in Savithri biopic Mahanati. Now, the actress has bagged a surprise biggie.
Buzz is that the Dimple beauty has been signed to play an important role in Superstar Mahesh Babu's 25th flick, which will be helmed by Vamshi Paidipally. Though she is not playing the female lead, she will be seen playing a very important supporting role, and Pooja Hegde plays the female lead. Mahesh 25 will be shot mostly in and around the US and is bankrolled by Dil Raju and Aswini Dutt.
Siva Karthikeyan voices against Child Abuse One of the most successful heroes of Tamil cinema in last 5 years happens to be none other than Siva Karthikeyan who had entered films from television and from comedian he turned hero and is now in top 5 of Kollywood.
- Samantha shuts an abuse!
- STR Back to flop route
- 'Venky Mama' revealed - Chay and Venky roles are gonna be...
- Nivetha planning to do Glamour
- Will Kalyani bag next movie?
- Nayantara is not 'LOCAL'
- 'THIS' Actor's Loss is now Karthi's 'GAIN'
- Director Sukumar approached this Tamil Hero
- When is Rajinikanth going to change?
- Bunny and Trivikram to start soon!
- A Tamil Beauty for 'Natural Star'
- Boyapati next with Balayya and Trisha!
- Shooting Resumed - But Rakul Preet puts Space flick on hold
- Regina Cassandra flooded with offers!
- Oops! Kajal Aggarwal Photoshoot gone wrong - Deleted Photo now shared Virally on the Internet - PHOTO INSIDE