Flop hero Allari Naresh, is keen to score a successful comeback hit, as the past 5-6 years haven't been fruitful for him giving desired results, as his comic capers over the years have lost their target audience, thanks to monotony and predictable, crass content.
As a final step, he has joined hands with his Sudigadu director Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao, and this movie will also have another hero, and it's none other than comedian Turned hero Sunil, who will be playing the second lead, in a funny role. With both the heroes in need of a critical success, here's an update on this flick.
The makers of the movie have titled it as Silly Fellows, and have roped in Poorna who had already paired with Naresh in Seema Tapakai and is known for her busty glam show in movies like Avunu, as Sunil's pair. The movie also has Chitra Shukla and Nandini Rai as other female leads.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing