Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who was last seen in the action-packed entertainer Touch Chesi Chudu, is currently busy with his Kalyan Krishna directorial Nela ticket, which released last on May 24, is on a signing spree and has two more flicks lined up in his Kitty.
While one of these happens to be the Srinu Vytla Directorial Amar Akbar Anthony costarring Anu Emmanuel and laya and starring Ravi Teja in triple roles, the other movie is gonna be the remake of Tamil movie Theri, which will be directed by Santhosh Srinivas of Kandireega fame.
Now, it has been said that the makers are planning to rope in bootylicious babe Catherine Teresa to reprise Amy Jackson's role from the original. It must be noted that Ravi Teja had initially accepted to star in the remake of Tamil movie bogan and Catherine was supposed to pair with him in it. But sadly the movie was dropped and her plans crashed. Let's see if the Sensuous bikini beauty seduces the audience with her hot appearance this time.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours