The Rangasthalam actors Samantha and Aadhi Pinisetty have been receiving rave reviews for their performances in the movie. While Samantha has been appreciated widely for her act as the typical village belle Ramalakshmi with an extreme love for Chitti Babu, Aadhi Pinisetty has been lauded for his subtle portrayal of Kumar Babu, the beloved brother of Ramcharan.
Now, Samantha and Aadhi are all set to be seen together on screen again, in the Kannada director Pawan Kumar directed Tamil/ Telugu bilingual remake of his 2015 superhit Uturn. While the first schedule of the movie was finished last month, now the team has begun the second schedule at a special set in Hyderabad.
Samantha plays an investigative journalist, reprising the role played by Shraddha Srinath in the original, while Aadhi Pinisetty plays a cop. Samantha's first hero Rahul Ravindran plays her pair again, after their debut Moscowin Cauvery, and Bhumika and Narain play pivotal supporting characters. The movie is bankrolled by Srinivas Chitturi in Srinivasa Silver Screen productions.
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty