Young hero Sai Dharam Tej who has been bogged down by back to back disastrous flicks like Rey, Thikka, Jawaan, and Intelligent, went on to change track and opted to star in a love story directed by Romance expert Karunakaran, known for his hits like Darling, Tholi Prema, Vasu.
While the movie was reported to be on the lines of the cult classic Tholi Prema starring Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Keerthi Reddy, it has now been revealed that the makers have zeroed in on a strange and lengthy title for the movie. Reportedly the makers are planning to name the movie, " Tej di Kooda o Manchi Premakatha".
While an official confirmation is awaited on the same, the movie, bankrolled by KS Rama Rao, will have Anupama Parameswaran as his romantic interest and is currently in post-production stages. The movie aims a June release, and let's see if Sai Dharam Tej can achieve success in his love avatar.
Rakul now makes romance in Manali with 50-Year-Old Actor - Watch Video Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- A BIG Happy Smile for Shruti Haasan
- We bet you wouldn't have seen SHRUTI HAASAN like this
- Anushka back to GLAM ATTACK
- Rakul Preet's Next Plan Begins
- Samantha to do 'BOLD SCENES'
- Kajal Aggarwal prefers romance with 'ELDER' Heroes
- Tamannaah to do an item number in Hindi?
- Is Kajal Aggarwal DATING 'HIM'