Rakul Preet is definitely not at the top of her game after her last release 'Aiyaary' failed miserably at the Box—Office. The actress is down and under and is now looking to bounce back. But her current projects are only in Tamil. She pairs with Suriya for 'NGK' under Selvaraghavan direction.
There were rumors around that the actress has decided to be an item dancer to get back into the game as Kajal Aggarwal got new lease of life with 'Pakka Local' and Pooja Hedge got more attention with 'Rangasthalam'.
The reports claimed she is going to do an item song in Naga Chaitanya's 'Savyasachi' and it is going to be a remix version of Ninnu Road Meedha Chusi Lagayethu, a popular soundtrack from Nagarjuna’s 'Allari Alludu'. But now, Rakul has cleared the air and said she never signed any such item numbers and no one approached her. She also confirmed she has 3 Tamil projects in her hand.
Rakul now makes romance in Manali with 50-Year-Old Actor - Watch Video Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- A BIG Happy Smile for Shruti Haasan
- We bet you wouldn't have seen SHRUTI HAASAN like this
- Anushka back to GLAM ATTACK
- Rakul Preet's Next Plan Begins
- Samantha to do 'BOLD SCENES'
- Kajal Aggarwal prefers romance with 'ELDER' Heroes
- Tamannaah to do an item number in Hindi?
- Is Kajal Aggarwal DATING 'HIM'