Chennai based model Meera Mithun's topless Tamil new year wishes have received huge criticism from netizens. Meera Mithun is a very popular Chennai model, known for her various advertisement appearances and ramp walk modeling.
She had made her film debut last year with 8 Thottakkal, and she followed it up with Suriya starrer Vignesh Shivn directorial Thaanaa Serndha Koottam where she played Kalaiyarasan's wife. She had also been awarded miss south India. On Tamil new year, the actress/ model took it to Facebook to wish fans.
However, she had made a post with her topless photo revealing ample cleavage, and it was more of teasing fans than wishing. However, it didn't go well with Tamil fans who lambasted her for posting a topless photo and asked her why she didn't post a traditional picture in saree on an auspicious day and posted exposing her frontal beauty. Though several fans criticized, several others appreciated it as sexy and hot. Meera Mithun has posted such extremely hot pictures earlier as well. But now, a social activist, Veera Chandran has lodged a case against the actress for that FB post and you can see that below,
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry