Mahesh Babu's 'Bharat Ane Nenu' is all set to release this Weekend and the movie is just making more expectations. The combo of Koratala Siva and Mahesh Babu is beyond boundaries and that has been proved once again with the pre-release business.
Once again, the movie has done an exceptional Pre-release business and it is the second highest Pre-release business for a Telugu movie (Excluding Baahubali). The movie's pre-release business is valued at 103 Crores and so far his highest was 'Srimanthudu' which made a distributor share of 84 Crores.
Despite two flops in his career, 'Brahmotsavam' and 'Spyder', Mahesh Babu has made it happen once again for 'Bharat Ane Nenu'. The movie is expected to release in Tamil Nadu despite the ongoing strike. You can check the Area-Wise Pre-release business shares below,
Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage! Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, who had ventured into Tollywood with the Naga Shourya starrer Chalo this year, and had starred next in Geetha Govindam, the romantic comedy costarring Vijay Deverakonda, which has become a huge blockbuster, and has grossed more than 125 crores.
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero!
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- 'Kabali' actress accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in SIIMA Award show before everyone after losing weight - PHOTOS INSIDE