The Nandamuri Balakrishna starrer NTR, the biopic of his father, the renowned actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, the legendary Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao was launched two weeks back in a grand event, which was presided over by celebs and popular politicians.
While the movie, directed by Teja and produced by Balakrishna himself, Sai Korrapati of Vaarahi Chalana Chitra and Vishnu Induri, has been planned as a Dussehra release, with the first schedule of the movie planned to begin as a regular shoot from May, during which the team will start with episodes featuring NBK himself.
However, the team has been constantly kept on a waiting mode, by none other the Dirty Picture fame national award-winning beauty Vidya Balan, who was approached by Teja and team to play NTR's wife Basavatarakam. Though reportedly the actress evinced interest in the narration, she is delaying to either give her nod or refuse, making the team worried about the project taking off.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry