Trisha who is down and under with no hits to her name is keen to get one solid success. Her last release 'Hey Jude' was a huge hit, but sadly it was limited to Malayalam industry alone and she is now keen to get back in the game with 'Mohini'.
The movie which is in production for a long time is still showing no signs of a release. The movie even had an Audio and Trailer launch last year. A leading Tamil daily has reported that Trisha has never come back to shooting and a few more scenes are still pending.
But, sources close to Trisha say that the call sheet dates allotted are not used by the Production house and so, she signed another project. In this case, a Tamil daily has reported that, if the production house files a complaint in Producer's council, a red card might be issued for Trisha, which means she can't act in any other movie until she gives a valid explanation. Earlier, Comedy actor Vadivelu faced a similar trouble.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess