Superstar Rajnikanth is currently busy with his political assignments, has wrapped up his part for two of his movies, Pa. Ranjith directorial Kaala, and the Shankar directorial 2.0, the sequel to his 2009 sci-fi blockbuster Endhiran, both of which are scheduled to release this year.
While the Dhanush bankrolled Kaala (Wunderbar productions) was initially scheduled to release on April 27, the current situation and the ongoing strike in Tamil film industry has sent the whole industry into a state of chaos and disorder, and the movie will now be pushed and will be released in June.
The ideal date the makers are eyeing happens to be Eid, which was initially zeroed by the makers of Chiyaan Vikram starrer Hari's Saamy 2 aka Saamy Square. Kaala's release means that Saamy 2 will have to wait further. On the other hand, the delay in the release of Kaala will help Andhra Superstar Mahesh Babu's Bharat Ane Nenu, which will have two more weeks of the run, until Bunny arrives with Naa Peru Surya.
Another 'Star Heroine' exposed like Samantha? Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, son of ace producer Bellamkonda Suresh, made his debut with Alludu Seenu, directed by none other than commercial hitmaker VV Vinayak. It was a debut not many debutants could imagine, as he got a huge Director to make his debut film, a director who had previously directed Megastar Chiranjeevi, Ramcharan, and many others.
- Kajal Aggarwal exposing her inner beauty during the Shooting Spot - Photos Proof Inside
- Kriti faced BIG Oops! moment before Public - Check Photos
- Rakul now makes romance in Manali with 50-Year-Old Actor - Watch Video
- A BIG Happy Smile for Shruti Haasan
- We bet you wouldn't have seen SHRUTI HAASAN like this
- Anushka back to GLAM ATTACK
- Rakul Preet's Next Plan Begins
- Samantha to do 'BOLD SCENES'