The Tollywood film industry witnessed a grand event last week, and that happened to be none other than Bharat Bahiranga Sabha, the audio launch and prerelease event of Mahesh Babu starrer Koratala Siva directorial Bharat Ane Nenu, which is releasing on April 20.
The biggest highlight of the event was that it was graced by the presence of Young Tiger Jr NTR as the chief guest, and both the stars shared a great camaraderie, which was a treat for the fans. Besides, the post-event party was attended by Mega Powerstar Ramcharan, and the three actors bonding well became the talk of the town.
Now, it has been learned that Stylish star Allu Arjun is keen on bringing none other the Baahubali hunk, the young rebel star Prabhas as the chief guest of the prerelease event of his upcoming release, Naa Peru Surya which is coming on May 4. It might become a trend of sorts for stars to come together if such combo materializes, creating unity among fans as well.
Another 'Star Heroine' exposed like Samantha? Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, son of ace producer Bellamkonda Suresh, made his debut with Alludu Seenu, directed by none other than commercial hitmaker VV Vinayak. It was a debut not many debutants could imagine, as he got a huge Director to make his debut film, a director who had previously directed Megastar Chiranjeevi, Ramcharan, and many others.
- Kajal Aggarwal exposing her inner beauty during the Shooting Spot - Photos Proof Inside
- Kriti faced BIG Oops! moment before Public - Check Photos
- Rakul now makes romance in Manali with 50-Year-Old Actor - Watch Video
- A BIG Happy Smile for Shruti Haasan
- We bet you wouldn't have seen SHRUTI HAASAN like this
- Anushka back to GLAM ATTACK
- Rakul Preet's Next Plan Begins
- Samantha to do 'BOLD SCENES'