Young hero Nithiin, who has been on a bad phase of his career, scored two back to back disasters after A Aa in the form of LIE directed by Hanu Raghavapudi last year and the recently released romantic entertainer Chal Mohan Ranga, both co-starring the bubbly babe Megha Akash.
However, despite these numerous huge failures, he has bagged back to back projects as well and has well moved on from those failures. The first of these projects will be Srinivasa Kalyanam directed by Shatamanam Bhavathi fame Sathish Vegesna and bankrolled by Dil Raju. The movie costars Raashi Khanna and Nandita Swetha.
While the movie brings together Dil Raju and Nithiin together, 15 years after Dil, the combo will be seen again in their next venture, which will be directed by Harish Shankar, and will also star Sharwanand. Following these 2 flicks, Nithiin also has a movie lined up to be helmed by Chalo fame Venky Kudumula.
Rakul now makes romance in Manali with 50-Year-Old Actor - Watch Video Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- A BIG Happy Smile for Shruti Haasan
- We bet you wouldn't have seen SHRUTI HAASAN like this
- Anushka back to GLAM ATTACK
- Rakul Preet's Next Plan Begins
- Samantha to do 'BOLD SCENES'
- Kajal Aggarwal prefers romance with 'ELDER' Heroes
- Tamannaah to do an item number in Hindi?
- Is Kajal Aggarwal DATING 'HIM'