The mallu beauty Anu Emmanuel, who began her film career as a child artist, before turning a heroine with the Nivin Pauly starrer Action Hero Biju in Malayalam, later made a successful debut in Tollywood as well, as she ventured into Telugu with the Nani starrer romantic entertainer Majnu.
While Majnu and her following flick Kittu Unnadu Jagratha became decent hits at the box office, her next releases, the Gopichand starrer Oxygen, and the Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer Agnyaathavaasi had become huge disasters at the box office, putting her career at stake.
Now, the actress, who is keeping the temperature soaring with her hot clicks in her Instagram account, and with hot photoshoots, is expecting some turn around is now getting a big offer from Ravi Teja who has decided to rope her in for 'Theri' remake.
Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood Hot and happening Malayalam sensation Dulquer Salmaan, son of Megastar Mammootty, has been growing slowly and steadily with back to back hits like Bangalore Days, Kali, Kammatipadam, Comrade In America and the recent critically acclaimed SoLo. Besides, the actor has silently made an entry to other south industries as well.
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'