The Trisha starrer Mohini, directed by Madhesh who was an erstwhile associate of director Shankar, and known for directing movies like Arasangam, has been in the cans for long and was awaiting a release date. The horror flick, also starring Bollywood hero Jackie Bhagnani and comedian Yogi Babu in prime roles is produced by Prince pictures who had produced Suriya Starrer Singam 3.
Touted to be a water thriller, the movie will have Trisha playing a chef, and will also have another shade to her character and the movie has seen the involvement of many Hollywood technicians for extensive graphics works. Though the songs and trailer of Mohini were released months ago, due to the Tamil film industry strike, the release of the movie was getting delayed.
Now it has been revealed that Mohini will be releasing worldwide in May last weekend, and Trisha who's on a world trip might soon be back to promote the movie. Trisha's last Tamil release came in the year 2016 with Dhanush's 'Kodi'.
Fans are happy to see her back, but at the same time, they are not shocked as 'Mohini' trailer was so worse as her earlier flop movie 'Nayaki'. It is said that Trisha will be seen in extremely glamorous outfits, surpassing her Sensuous two piece bikini act in her previous horror hit Aranmanai 2.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?