Kajal Aggarwal continues her dream run at the Box-Office as her last release 'MLA' also struck gold at the Box-Office. The dream run continues and she is hoping to continue the same momentum with her next set of projects even in the future.
For those who don't know, Kajal Aggarwal's career was sinking at an all-time low in the year 2016 with a hat-trick of flops and many critics predicted that it is the end of the road for Kajal as she is already 30+ years of age and her market value also went down.
But, this is how she replied to those haters with an array of blockbusters. 2017 was a dream run for her as her projects tasted huge success. In 2018, she paired with Nandamuri Kalyanram and once again made a profitable venture with 'MLA'. Trade reports confirmed that the movie is a 'Hit'. Well, that's Kajal Aggarwal for you! That's how she bounces back after failures.
Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal of late has been starring opposite even with smaller heroes, as she had signed movies opposite young and upcoming heroes like Sharwanand, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas, besides also acting in the female-centric movie Paris Paris in Tamil.
- Rashmika is 'Ready for more'
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to WET and HOT scenes
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Anupama jumps to glamour
- UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN
- Shruti Haasan rejects a Telugu movie
- These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador