Young and promising hero Sharwanand, who was last seen in the romantic comedy Mahanubhavudu directed by Maruthi, is currently shooting for two films, the Hanu Raghavapudi directorial Padi Padi leche manasu with Sai Pallavi, and the Sudheer Varma directorial untitled gangster flick costarring Kalyani Priyadarshan and Kajal Aggarwal.
Even before the release of Padi Padi leche Manasu, the lead pair of the movie, Sharwa and pimple beauty Sai Pallavi who has so far excelled with her girl next door roles and bubbly, energetic acts in films like Fidaa and MCA Middle Class Abbayi, have been approached to star together in another movie.
Director Venu Udugula, who had made his debut with the coming of age entertainer Needi Naadhi Oke Katha starring Sree Vishnu, is all set to direct a movie based on the Naxalite movement of the 90s and has approached Kajal Aggarwal and Sharwa to play the lead pair. More details are awaited on this project which is set to be bankrolled by Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara cinemas, by Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri.
Kajal Aggarwal's Latest Clicks in Saree will give you High Temptations - View all HOT PHOTOS Kajal Aggarwal's Telugu start wasn't great with failures like Lakshmi Kalyanam she was back into the game bigtime with the industry hit Magadheera, and later ruled the industry with blockbusters opposite all top heroes like Khaidi No 150, Businessman, Arya 2, Brindavanam to name a few.
- Trisha's '10 Year Challenge' will give you HOT TEMPTATIONS
- Rakul Preet felt 'SHY' and 'UNCOMFORTABLE' during a Hot Photoshoot while wearing a Bra and Denim alone - Photos Inside
- When Rakul Preet wore a Transparent Saree before everyone, you would have never known 'THIS' - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- From 'TRADITIONAL DRESS' to 'LACE BIKINI' - 'THIS' Model is Creating Noise on Social Media - HOTTEST EXPOSING PHOTOS Inside
- 'SAAHO' getting heavier
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller