For the past one year, the classy maker Gautham Vasudev Menon has been shuttling between multiple projects like Dhanush starrer Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta and Vikram starrer Dhruva Natchathiram. Both the action thrillers have been marching close to a shooting wrap and might get a release date Anytime soon after Tamil movie industry strike ends.
While Gautham Menon had been maintaining tight secret on who would be playing the antagonist to Chiyaan Vikram in Dhruva Natchathiram and said always that it will be a huge surprise, it is Vinayakan. Meanwhile, Vikram's next big project in Hindi and Tamil is going to go on floors soon.
There are reports that Shruti Haasan is the front-runner for that bi-lingual and the production house is in talks with her already. If so, this is the first time Shruti Haasan will team up with Vikram in her decade-long career. Watch out this space for more updates.
Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason? Pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, who made a stunning entry to Tollywood with her debut Fidaa, the comeback blockbuster of director Shekar Kammula, and co-starring Varun Tej, went on to win praises and appreciations from all corners, for her impressive performance and her own dubbing with perfect Telangana slang.
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing