For the past one year, the classy maker Gautham Vasudev Menon has been shuttling between multiple projects like Dhanush starrer Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta and Vikram starrer Dhruva Natchathiram. Both the action thrillers have been marching close to a shooting wrap and might get a release date Anytime soon after Tamil movie industry strike ends.
While Gautham Menon had been maintaining tight secret on who would be playing the antagonist to Chiyaan Vikram in Dhruva Natchathiram and said always that it will be a huge surprise, it is Vinayakan. Meanwhile, Vikram's next big project in Hindi and Tamil is going to go on floors soon.
There are reports that Shruti Haasan is the front-runner for that bi-lingual and the production house is in talks with her already. If so, this is the first time Shruti Haasan will team up with Vikram in her decade-long career. Watch out this space for more updates.
Sultry Siren joins Biggie National award winning actor Dhanush, who has so far donned multiple hats as a producer, actor, singer and lyricist had turned a director last year, as he directed the feel-good entertainer Pa Paandi starring Raj Kiran and Revathy, which went on to become a commercial success.
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office