Lady superstar Nayanthara, who was last seen in the critically acclaimed, and commercially successful social thriller Aramm where she played a bold collector Madhivadhani, next has a flurry of films in her Kitty, namely, Viswasam, Untitled flick by Sarjun, Arivazhagan, Imaikka Nodigal.etc.
It must be noted that the gorgeous actress is basically a Malayali, and had begun her film career with Sathyan Anthikkad directorial Malayalam flick Manasinakkare, before venturing into Tamil and Telugu. Now, the actress, who was last seen in Malayalam in the crime thriller Puthiya Niyamam, has begun another innings In home ground.
While she had committed to play the female lead in Dhyan Sreenivasan debut Directorial Love Action Drama costarring Nivin Pauly, months ago, now the talented actress has been signed to play the female lead in a female-centric movie directed by Mahesh Vettiyar. This movie, titled Kottayam Kurbana will have Nayanthara playing a very powerful role. Let's see if lady superstar again gets a memorable journey in Mollywood as well.
Open Twitter War between Young Heroes Vijay Deverakonda had become the sensational hero of Tollywood with his bold devil may care attitude and his superhits like Pellichoopulu, Arjun Reddy, and his first release of the year, the humongous 125 crores grosser blockbuster Geetha Govindam.
- This TAMIL DUSKY Beauty is now coming to Tollywood...
- Whaa..tt...?? Is this HOT COMBO coming for Real ??
- What Dress is this Rakul ?? Her new Looks go VIRAL on WhatsApp
- Rakul's next enters Crucial Phase
- Hit Girl begins Next
- BIGG BOSS star gets inside 'Attarintiki Daredi' remake
- Priya Anand's Mallu movie is Kerala's own 'Baahubali' !?!
- Sensational Heo accepts FLOP and TRUSTS NEXT
- Flop Director to Direct Romantic Classic
- Kannada hero joins Tamanna!
- #HappyBirthdayKeerthySuresh #HBDKeerthySuresh - The arrival of a Mahanati!
- The Mallu Beauty all set to arrive
- #AravindaSametha scenes to be Trimmed?
- Nayanthara gets DUAL
- #VadaChennai Review - Dhanush - Vetrimaran Combo WINS BIG TIME