The Bollywood perfectionist Aamir Khan, known for his impeccable performances and unconquered Box office supremacy, delivering blockbusters consistently over the years, especially with his last few films like PK, Dangal and Secret Superstar rocking the China box office as well, to be India's biggest blockbusters, is ready with his next.
This movie, Thugs of Hindostan is an adventure flick co-starring Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Dangal girl Fatima Sana Shaikh, is directed by Dhoom 3 maker Vijay Krishna Acharya, and is bankrolled by Yashraj Films. Aamir had recently opened up about Thugs of Hindostan in an interview, and also regarding his role.
Aamir said that his character in Thugs is extremely fun-filled, and is that of a manipulative thug who can even sell anyone for money. This time around, unlike his last few movies like OK or Dangal, he is not coming up with a message-oriented movie, but with a paisa vasool entertainer, as said by Aamir himself.
When Shruti Haasan brought the inner kid outside... Shruti Hassan is a popular actress known for her movies in Telugu and Tamil industry, while she has been predominantly starring in Telugu films, scoring huge blockbusters. While she started her career as a child artist in Films, she later debuted as a music director with dad Kamal Hassan starrer Unnai Pol Oruvan.
- Varun Tej gets a solid team for his space project
- Malavika Sharma will take your breath away in these Photos
- Can Shalini's sister win at least now?
- Samantha's surprise from her colleague
- Kajal helps a Young maker?
- Is Kajal rushing and signing movies?
- Flaunt it like Disha - Bikini Pics Inside!
- A lead actor's father troubles Tamanna
- This is the Most Watched Video Song of Shruti Haasan - VIDEO Inside
- Hansika is just a Party attender these days
- Why such a movie now Ram Charan?
- 30 Teasing Photos of Trisha where she tempts us with 'RED' Lips
- Kajal loses a brand endorsement
- Ileana demands a whopping sum
- Young Filmmaker who is 'Hot' in Market gets Kajal !?!