Akkineni prince Nag Chaitanya had been so far busy with his long-delayed project Savyasachi directed by Director Chandoo Mondeti, and co-starring Bollywood actress Nidhi Agerwal and senior Tamil hero Madhavan and actress Bhumika Chawla in vital roles.
While Madhavan wrapped his portions last week, chat has apparently come back from his US trip and has completed shooting his part as well, and now that Savyasachi will release on June 14 as a summer special, the actor has moved on to his next project.
The project is none other than comedy specialist Maruthi directorial Sailaja Reddy Alludu costarring Anu Emmanuel and senior actress Ramya Krishnan as her mother. The movie is a hilarious entertainer with loads of comic sequences featuring chay and his mother in law played by Ramya Krishnan. The team was looking for a lead actress to do an item number and with Kajal, Rakul Preet denying the reports, now sources say Shruti Haasan might do it.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted