The promising young Tamil actor Prasanna, the husband of popular actress Sneha, was last seen playing the prime antagonist, in Tamil, in Amala Paul starrer Thiruttu Payale 2, and in Telugu in the Sai Dharam Tej starrer Jawaan. While the actor had started off as a romantic hero, he later switched to action, and then to villain roles.
Now, the actor has bagged yet another interesting flick in Tamil. This movie, a thriller, will be directed by Balaji Kumar, who had directed the interesting 2013 Tamil thriller Vidiyum Mun starring Pooja Umashankar and had earned rave reviews. despite becoming a commercial failure. The movie was a rip off of the British flick London to Brighton.
This time around, the director has come up with an adaptation of a book and titled Sollathe Yaarum Kaettal, the script has impressed Prasanna and Andrea Jeremiah, the songstress turned actress, and Balaji is keen on roping in the Premam babe Madonna Sebastien, for another crucial role in the movie. The actress had last played the lead role in Vijay Sethupathi starrer Kavan.
Kamal Haasan revives Another Movie and Shruti Haasan is 'MORE UPSET' Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan had announced a movie named Thalaivan Irukkindraan way back in 2015, and it was a bilingual planned in Bollywood as well with Saif Ali Khan as a costar with title Amar Hain. There was a huge buzz around this project.
- Thala Ajith to team up with Rakul Preet for 'Valimai'
- Rakul Preet's Hot Work Out Session in Gym gets LEAKED... LEAKED HOT PHOTO INSIDE
- Vijay Deverakonda to marry this Foreign Girl?
- Nayantara's last hit came as a doctor
- Sid goes against Politicians in Twitter
- Mahesh Babu appreciates Dhanush's Tamil movie
- Vikram Prabhu continues to face Failures
- So, Meet the Young Sivagami from 'Baahubali' series