Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box—Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
The actress will have her next release very soon and that is going to be 'Mahanathi'. Even though Keerthi Suresh is going to be the center of attraction, the role of journalist done by Samantha has already grabbed attention. In this case, a leading Tamil director has now praised Samantha and said she gets angry easily.
The director said, "Samantha is one of those punctual actresses who come on time to the spot. She gets angry when something doesn't go as per plan. But, she shows anger occasionally and she says anger is like a pinch of salt which should be shown little to keep things intact."
Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero 2016 saw the release of the hard-hitting sports and medical condition oriented action drama Eetti directed by debutant Ravi Arasu, and the movie starring young hero Atharvaa and Sri Divya was a fairly successful outing commercially with decent reviews as well.
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla