Kajal Aggarwal who had a dream run is facing more and more successes in recent times. The actress scored a huge success with 'Awe' where she essayed the role of Multiple personality women. The movie showed her acting skills and elevated her career.
But the director of the movie Prashant Varma never got as many chances as he desired to be. He had three scripts in his sleeve and was looking for a suitable hero. In this case, Kajal Aggarwal has shown the way for the young director. She has sent him to Senior hero Rajasekar for one of the scripts.
The young director who met the senior hero has got his attention with the unique story and he gave his nod finally. The movie is tentatively titled as 'Kalki' and the shooting will begin from the month of July. Prashanth is giving final touches to the project right now.
Milky beauty to settle in business? Milky beauty Tamannaah who was last seen in the flop movie Naa Nuvve costarring Nandamuri Kalyan ram, has very few film in her kitty, and has been of late resorting to any level of glamor, While she had generously displayed her thunder thighs in a short skirt which looked more or less like a bikini in Naa Nuvve for a salsa song.
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Amy Jackson's Sandawood debut gets a Date!
- Samantha's Hand Job goes in vain!
- Mehreen says she's unaware of the sex racket in the industry
- Kajal accepts that she hesitated to act in a movie...
- Shruti gets 'Race Gurram' Hero!
- Kasthuri pleads for an apology
- 'Kabali' actress accepts that she made compromises with producers
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in SIIMA Award show before everyone after losing weight - PHOTOS INSIDE