The television anchor Anasuya, known for her sexy voice and sensuous dance moves in reality game shows on TV, exposing her curvy assets and attracting the audience, had made appearances in several films in recent times, with a sexy item number in Winner, and playing the antagonist in Kshanam to name a few.
Despite such hot performances, it was her latest performance in the blockbuster movie Rangasthalam directed by Sukumar and starring Ramcharan, Aadhi Pinisetty, Samantha, and Prakashraj, that has earned her rave reviews. The actress played Rangammatha, a character which is straightforward and has a lot of affection on the protagonist Chitti Babu.
While she was already supposed to play the female lead in a film titled Sachindi Ra Gorre, the actress, post her Rangasthalam rocking act has bagged a plum role in a biggie. Anasuya has been committed to play an important supporting role in the Venkatesh - Varun Tej starrer F2 Fun and Frustration directed by Anil Ravipudi. The movie has Tamannaah and Mehreen playing female leads.
Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero 2016 saw the release of the hard-hitting sports and medical condition oriented action drama Eetti directed by debutant Ravi Arasu, and the movie starring young hero Atharvaa and Sri Divya was a fairly successful outing commercially with decent reviews as well.
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla