Kriti Sanon, the model turned actress, who made her film debut with the Tollywood flick One Nenokkadine directed by Sukumar opposite none other than Superstar Mahesh Babu, post the failure of the movie, went on to venture into Bollywood, where the welcome wasn't great either.
While Heropanti got her some recognition, her later films like Dilwale, Rabta failed big time. However, her performance in the successful feel-good flick Bareilly Ki Barfi got her back into the game, as she was later being considered for special and big projects.
One of the biggies happens to the historical entertainer Panipat, based on the battle of Panipat and directed by Ashutosh Gowariker, known for his biggies like Lagaan, Swades, Jodha Akbar to name a few. The movie has Kriti playing Parvathi Bai, second wife of Sadhashiv Rao Bhav a great Maratha warrior. Kriti is excited about playing a queen in the movie, and let's see if her excitement transforms into a success.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess