Nandamuri Balakrishna, who was last seen in the emotional action entertainer Jai Simha directed by KS Ravikumar and costarring Nayanthara, Hariprriya and Natasha Doshi, is all set to star next, in the biopic of his father, the late former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and legendary actor NTR.
Directed by Teja, who made a comeback with Nene Raju Nene Mantri, the political entertainer starring Kajal Aggarwal and Rana Daggubati released last year, NTR, bankrolled by Balaiya himself, will have several Bollywood faces like Vidya Balan as NTR's wife Basavatarakam, and Paresh Rawal.
The key behind roping Bollywood faces is that Balaiya is keen on winning the Bollywood market too, as NTR will be releasing in Hindi as well. Balaiya was already planning to enter Bollywood market with Krish directorial Gautamiputra Satakarni, which starred names like Hema Malini and Shriya Saran who are known in Hindi, besides being helmed by Krish who had directed Gabbar is back.
However, the movie did not find any takers there, and now, let's see if Balaiya wins his target with NTR Hindi version. It should be noted that when Pawan's 'Sardaar Gabbar Singh' released in Hindi, Kajal Aggarwal promoted the movie for his sake.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu