Nandamuri Balakrishna, who scored a huge hit with the emotional action entertainer Jai Simha directed by KS Ravikumar and costarring Nayanthara, Hariprriya and Natasha Doshi, was seen in the biopic of his father, the late former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and legendary actor NTR.
This movie was a success in Telugu. Bankrolled by Balaiya himself, the movie had several Bollywood faces like Vidya Balan as NTR's wife Basavatarakam and Paresh Rawal. Now, the movie is likely to get a Hindi release.
The key behind roping Bollywood faces is that Balaiya is keen on winning the Bollywood market too, as NTR will be releasing in Hindi as well. Kajal is likely to dub for Vidya Balan's portions in the Hindi version.
Kajal gets a Bad guy Kajal Aggarwal who is on a winning streak is keen to continue it with her upcoming projects. The actress is working on an array of projects up her sleeve and one among them is the remake of 'Queen' in Tamil titled as 'Paris Paris'. It is helmed by Ramesh Aravind.
- Trisha Oozing her Fleshy Waist and Teasing
- Jhanvi looking to showcase her hidden stuff
- Eesha's Super Natural goes to Tamil
- Trisha gets a BIG banner
- Keerthy Suresh felt uncomfortable in such Clothes...
- Fake account create tantrums for Akkineni
- Srinivasa Kalyanam goes to Tamil with same hot chicks!
- Keerthy please say NO to 'THAT' Hero... Ignore that movie - Fans Beg the Actress
- Rakul Preet shows shameless and flawless before cameras
- Tamanna sits behind Kajal
- Sayyeshaa not leaving her Hubby 'ALONE' in movies
- Very HD Photos of Kalyani Priyadarshan as a temptation for your weekend - Pics Inside!
- When Samantha faced Oops moment before the cameras!
- Producers are scared to approach Gopichand
- When Tamanna was asked to wear Saree by herself she faced Trouble...