Akkineni family young hero Akhil, who had made his debut way back in 2015 with Akhil directed by VV Vinayak, faced a disastrous result, and it took him two years to sign his next film, Hello, directed by Vikram Kumar, who was known for giving the comeback blockbuster Manam to his dad Nagarjuna.
However, even Hello ended a flop, and finished with average collections at the box office, despite clashing with Nani starrer MCA, which had extremely poor reviews, yet emerged a winner at the Box office. Now, post the twin disasters, Akhil has signed a movie with Venky Atluri of Tholi Prema fame.
Akhil reportedly has developed a sentiment that this time around he needs to pair with an established heroine, as his first two movies had debutants as heroines - Sayyesha Saigal and Kalyani Priyadarshan, and both films failed. Now, the makers are planning to rope in sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna, who had succeeded with Chalo. Let's see if Akhil's sentiments give him a hit this time.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!