Young hero Allu Sirish, who has been off late starring in decent entertainers, which are turning commercially successful as well, with varied genres, like the family entertainer Srirasthu Subhamasthu, the sci-fi flick Oka Kshanam, is all set to begin his next, a comedy caper.
This time around, Allu Sirish has opted to star in a remake of a south movie for the first time in his career, Sirish, who was last seen in Malayalam in 1971 Beyond Borders in his debut venture there, will now be remaking a Malayalam movie, titled ABCD - American Born Confused Desi.
The original, starring Dulquer Salmaan and directed by Martin Prakkat went on to be a successful venture at the box office, and this remake will be directed by debutant Sanjeev Reddy and bankrolled by director turned producer Madhura Sreedhar. Surabhi will be doing the female lead role. The Telugu version is set to be launched formally today, and shoot begins in June.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing