Sandeep Vanga became an instant success in Tollywood with his debut flick Arjun Reddy, which was considered a game changer as it broke cliches and stereotypes and established careers of Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey perfectly.
While it was said that post-Arjun Reddy success, superstar Mahesh Babu had met Sandeep Vanga after being invited by Namratha Shirodkar and that they'd be working together soon. However, now it's been announced that Sandeep will be doing Arjun Reddy in Bollywood with Shahid Kapoor.
Following several rumours on the Mahesh project getting shelved, Sandeep Vanga has himself clarified on this, as he said that the entire script and screenplay have been made ready Already for Mahesh Babu starrer flick directed by him and that the movie will begin after Mahesh completes his 25th by Vamshi Paidipally and Sandeep finishes Arjun Reddy remake. He also added that Kajal is the front-runner for the female lead position.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?