'Avengers: Infinity War' is just shattering the Box—Office across the World and the movie ranks top within no time. The movie got accolades from all quarters and right now everyone is anticipating the release of the sequel next year. In this case, Thanos and Scarlet Witch have acted pretty close earlier and had you seen it?
Elizabeth Olsen who essayed the role of Scarlet Witch and Josh Brolin who essayed the role of Thanos in 'Avengers: Infinity War' have acted together earlier in 'Old Boy', an official remake of Korean movie with the same name. The movie featured some intimate hot scenes between them and now they are going viral.
Thanks to the success of 'Avengers: Infinity War', now they have got more attention than anticipated. Meanwhile, Marvel has already confirmed about the sequel which is about to get released on May 3, 2019. However, the team never spilled any spoilers so far.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess