'Avengers: Infinity War' is just shattering the Box—Office across the World and the movie ranks top within no time. The movie got accolades from all quarters and right now everyone is anticipating the release of the sequel next year. In this case, Thanos and Scarlet Witch have acted pretty close earlier and had you seen it?
Elizabeth Olsen who essayed the role of Scarlet Witch and Josh Brolin who essayed the role of Thanos in 'Avengers: Infinity War' have acted together earlier in 'Old Boy', an official remake of Korean movie with the same name. The movie featured some intimate hot scenes between them and now they are going viral.
Thanks to the success of 'Avengers: Infinity War', now they have got more attention than anticipated. Meanwhile, Marvel has already confirmed about the sequel which is about to get released on May 3, 2019. However, the team never spilled any spoilers so far.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12