Well, this is not new in the cinema as we have seen Rajinikanth making romance with younger actresses and we all cherish and enjoy it. This is happening for ages as heroes never age and their market value also increases with time.
Malavika Sharma who is famous for TV Ads has got the ticket to the big screen with the Telugu movie 'Nela Ticket'. The movie featured the 50—Year-Old Ravi Teja as her Jodi. The movie is funded by Ram Talluri under SRT Entertainments banner and directed by Soggade Chinni Nayana, Raarandoi Veduka Chuddam fame Kalyankrishna Kurasala.
The young actress recently opened up about her role and her future ideas. She said, "I always prefer to enter
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily