Well, this is not new in the cinema as we have seen Rajinikanth making romance with younger actresses and we all cherish and enjoy it. This is happening for ages as heroes never age and their market value also increases with time.
Malavika Sharma who is famous for TV Ads has got the ticket to the big screen with the Telugu movie 'Nela Ticket'. The movie features the 50—Year-Old Ravi Teja as her Jodi. The movie is funded by Ram Talluri under SRT Entertainments banner and directed by Soggade Chinni Nayana, Raarandoi Veduka Chuddam fame Kalyankrishna Kurasala.
The young actress recently opened up about her role and said the movie is a commercial entertainer and it will be loved by all ages. She also accepted that it was hard for her in romance scenes as Ravi Teja is a thorough professional. She also confirmed that the movie will hit screens on May 24, 2018.
4 Years of Samantha's Hottest Glamour and Two-Piece Bikini show ever for a 'FLOP' movie Who can forget the epic failure 'Anjaan' which released 4 years back? The movie was written FLOP all over and since the first show, the movie opened to negative critics and reviews. The only good thing in the movie was Samantha's hottest skin show and glamour.
- Shriya aiming to make a comeback?
- Catherine Tresa makes a reentry?
- 12 latest clicks of Trisha having some 'Fun'
- Adah Sharma opens on casting couch
- Tamana demands in Crores!
- OMG... Will Kajal say YES to such a BOLD 'A-Rated' role?
- Is Kajal wearing revealing outfits for chances? or is it really fashion?
- Is Pooja Hegde been sidelined?
- Tolly Beauty bags Bolly flick
- Keerthy Suresh gets a Huge Honour
- Can Tamanna help the 50-Year-Old Hero?
- 'Mega Star' Chiranjeevi to share screenspace with Rakul Preet !?!
- Kajal Aggarwal to work with B-Grade Hero?
- Controversial Heroine makes a Huge Donation
- 'The Dirty Picture' Heroine getting Biopics...