As reported by team AP Herald earlier, post the completion of his two ongoing projects, the Kalyan Krishna directorial Nela ticket, and the Srinu Vytla Directorial Amar Akbar Anthony (AAA), Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja will be joining hands with Director Santhosh Srinivas.
This movie, is said to be the Telugu version of Tamil movie Theri released in 2016, but now it has been said that since the original itself was a rip off of Vijayakanth classic Sathriyan and had outdated scenes, the makers have now decided to not do a scene by scene remake of Theri, but will be a modified version.
While there were numerous rumors on the lead pair, it has now been decided that Ravi Teja's Veera, Saarocharu pair, sexy waist beauty Kajal Aggarwal will be the female lead, and bootylicious babe Catherine Teresa will play a secondary role in the cop flick. Mythri movie makers are bankrolling the project.
Trisha returns back to roots The sexy babe Trisha, who's been in the industry for more than 15 years, is still a favorite for many directors and has few projects lined up in her kitty. Of late, she has limited herself to several ghost flicks, while also going for a stunning image makeover in Aranmanai 2, which had her playing an ultra glamorous role, sizzling as a beach babe, sporting a sensuous two-piece bikini.
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess
- Anushka Shetty goes commercial route