Bollywood actress Adah Sharma has revealed that sex for work culture exists in almost every industry. The current burning Sensational topic of film industry happens to be casting couch existing in the industry, as post the controversial acts by Sri Reddy, all the actresses have begun talking on the casting couch experiences faced by them.
Rakul Preet Singh said that she had never faced such casting couch situation in her career. Now, actress Adah Sharma, known for her Bollywood flicks like 1920, Commando and Telugu movies like Kshanam, opened up on her views. Adah said that casting couch exists everywhere.
"It begins right from the home where relatives behave in sexually abusive manner. But only in the film industry, everyone
If there's talent, one can survive in the industry. I've faced lots of negative reactions in the industry. While people tell women to not go outside homes late and not to roam with men, they must actually teach sons to be decent, only then such issues can be avoided" said Adah who's now acting in the Tamil movie Charlie Chaplin 2.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!