The sexy siren Shruti Haasan who was last seen in Telugu in Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer Katamarayudu years back hasn't been signing any movie neither in Tamil nor Telugu. Even after a long gap post her last Bollywood release Behen hogi teri, she had recently signed and began shooting for her old commitment, a movie with Vidyut Jammwal directed by Mahesh Manjrekar.
Now, the industry is abuzz with news that the sensuous songstress is all set to make a return to Tollywood in style. While it was earlier speculated that Kajal Aggarwal might be pairing with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in his upcoming flick, directed by Santhosh Srinivas, now it has been said that the team has approached buxom babe Shruti Haasan to pair with Ravi Teja.
While the movie is a modified remake of Tamil movie Theri, which had Samantha and Amy Jackson as the lead ladies, it is to be seen if Shruti will play Samantha's role or Amy's. If this materializes, this untitled cop Action flick will be her second collaboration with Ravi Teja after the superhit Balupu where Shruti had oozed oomph.
Bollywood Babe entering Tamil? Bollywood beauty Vidya Balan had been always known for her strong performances in movies in Hindi like Kahaani, no one killed Jessica, Dirty picture, and many other movies and is a prominent heroine there. The actress soon earned a big reputation too.
- Rakul Preet gets '96' Hero
- 38-Years, Married, Mother of a Child, But still oozing 'Sex Appeal' on her Date Night - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara arrives by May
- Rakul Preet shifts gears
- Kiara Advani least bothered about dropping down
- Trisha doesn't want to expose herself before public - She often rushes inside her 'PERSONAL' space
- Mahesh Babu impressed with Vamshi - Asks him to prepare another Fresh script - Kajal to be the female lead
- Prince gets his lucky charm again?