The sexy siren Shruti Haasan who was last seen in Telugu in Powerstar Pawan Kalyan starrer Katamarayudu years back hasn't been signing any movie neither in Tamil nor Telugu. Even after a long gap post her last Bollywood release Behen hogi teri, she had recently signed and began shooting for her old commitment, a movie with Vidyut Jammwal directed by Mahesh Manjrekar.
Now, the industry is abuzz with news that the sensuous songstress is all set to make a return to Tollywood in style. While it was earlier speculated that Kajal Aggarwal might be pairing with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in his upcoming flick, directed by Santhosh Srinivas, now it has been said that the team has approached buxom babe Shruti Haasan to pair with Ravi Teja.
While the movie is a modified remake of Tamil movie Theri, which had Samantha and Amy Jackson as the lead ladies, it is to be seen if Shruti will play Samantha's role or Amy's. If this materializes, this untitled cop Action flick will be her second collaboration with Ravi Teja after the superhit Balupu where Shruti had oozed oomph.
'RC12' Pre-Release Business details Mega Powerstar Ramcharan had last delivered a huge blockbuster with his rural political entertainer Rangasthalam directed by Sukumar, and co-starring Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty, and Prakashraj, which went on to become the new non-Baahubali industry hit.
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?