Samantha is a very popular South Indian actress, who made her entry into films after her initial modeling assignments and debuted with screen name Yashoda in Moscowin Cauvery, however, the first film of her to release was Baana Kaathadi, which was a failure.
However, she set her foot firm in Tollywood with Ye Maaya Chesave, Dookudu, and Brindavanam, and her roles in these movies, both girl next door cute looks and ultra glamorous appearances. In this case, the actress has now been asked to do a special number in an upcoming Telugu movie.
As per reports, Samantha has acknowledged the request and has agreed to do the item song. She has also got a whopping remuneration for this particular song and it will be soon shot in a big set which has been erected inside the Ramoji Film City.
Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now! It has become a trend of late for filmmakers to make movies set in the 80s/70s, or during pre-independence times, or to make detective dramas, like last year, director Mysskin had made the Sherlock type drama Thupparivalan in Tamil with Vishal and Prasanna playing the detectives.
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing
- Sandalwood Heroine ventures into Tamil
- 'Rabhasa' shades in 'Aravinda Sametha'?