Bollywood's actress Sayyeshaa Saigal had made her debut entry in Tamil through the movie Vana Magan opposite Jayam Ravi. She's also the granddaughter of Bollywood's yesteryear's actor Dileep Kumar. She even made her debut in Bollywood with Ajay Devgn’s movie 'Shivaay'.
The actress who made her debut in Telugu with 'Akhil' is now a leading actress in Tamil. She's working for 'Karuppu Raja Vellai Raja', 'Junga' and a few more projects. Her next release is going to be 'Ghajinikanth' which is an official remake of Nani's 'Bhale Bhale Magadivoy.
The trailer which released recently itself was filled with double entendre dialogues and filthy stuff. It seems Tamil Cinema has clearly ruined yet another Telugu product. The movie will be directed by Santosh Jayakumar who earlier directed Adults only movies 'IAMK' and 'Hara Hara Mahadevaki'. Sayyeshaa also has 'Kadaikutty Singam' where she pairs with Karthi for the first time in her career.
Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood Hot and happening Malayalam sensation Dulquer Salmaan, son of Megastar Mammootty, has been growing slowly and steadily with back to back hits like Bangalore Days, Kali, Kammatipadam, Comrade In America and the recent critically acclaimed SoLo. Besides, the actor has silently made an entry to other south industries as well.
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'