As we all knew, Kajal Aggarwal is currently busy with the remake of 'Queen' in the Tamil version and the movie is titled as 'Paris Paris'. The shooting is nearing completion and as we all knew, the movie needs a male character for a small screen space.
The team has decided to use Kajal's 'Chandamama' pair Navdeep and they have approached him. But the actress has immediately said 'NO' and has requested the production house to find some other character artist. The shooting of the movie is nearing completion.
Ramesh Arvind is shaping the venture and after some troubles in the Telugu version, he is touted to direct the Telugu version too. However, for unknown reasons, the Telugu version never progressed and it is still in a stationary position. Watch out this space for more updates.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!