Mehreen Pirzada, who shot to fame playing the demure girl next door in Nani starrer Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha, later went on to star in hits like Mahanubhavudu and Raja the great, turning out to be a lucky charm for heroes who were having flops prior to starring with her.
Though her switching to unlimited glam with Sai Dharam Tej in Jawaan was unanticipated, it received great response from the audience, following which she had signed several movies including Pantham with Gopichand and the Multi-starrer F2 opposite Varun Tej.
Expressing her joy on being cast in F2 - Fun and Frustration by Anil Kumar who had previously directed her in Raja the Great, Mehreen said that since she listened to the script she was waiting to join the rest of the cast, and that she will be indebted to Anil for giving her the huge opportunity, playing a role similar to her real character. F2 also has Victory Venkatesh and Tamannaah as the other lead pair.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing