One of the most promising and talented young heroes of the generation who has been consistent over the past 5 years has been Sharwanand, The actor has been churning out hits like Express Raja, Run Raja Run, Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju, Shathamanam Bhavathi, and Mahanubhavudu to name a few.
The actor gave nod to a Kannada director and the director happens to be Srinivas Raju, the maker of the most controversial and hard-hitting Kannada flick Dandupalyam which sent shockwaves across the film industry. The director had narrated a script set in the pre-independence era and will be a complete period drama. The director is keen to get Kajal Aggarwal on the board and the actress keeps him waiting for a long time.
Sharwanand yet gives his nod for the project, as the actor has so far been part of budget flicks without extreme spendings, but since this project will be a heavily budgeted one for his market range. Now, the actor is shuttling between Padi Padi Leche Manasu costarring Sai Pallavi and directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, and the untitled gangster drama costarring Kajal Aggarwal and Kalyani Priyadarshan, directed by Sudheer Varma.
Space flick backs out due to Kajal Mega Prince Varun Tej who was last seen scoring back to back superhits with the romantic entertainers, Shekhar Kammula directorial Fidaa with Sai Pallavi and Venky Atluri directorial Tholi Prema costarring Raashi Khanna, is set to return with his space flick.
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing
- Sandalwood Heroine ventures into Tamil