The beautiful Amyra Dastur, who had made her film debut with the 2015 hit psychological thriller Anegan directed by KV Anand and Costarring Dhanush, later went on to venture into Bollywood, and though she oozed oomph in skimpy two-piece bikinis on debut in Mr. X opposite Emraan Hashmi, the movie bombed.
Following her disastrous Bollywood entry, she went on to star with the biggest Asian Superstar Jackie Chan, in Kungfu Yoga, but the film was another colossal disaster. The actress was last seen playing the female lead in Manasuku Nachindi opposite Sundeep Kishan, and her misery continued in Tollywood as well.
While Amyra still has Raj Tarun starrer Rajugadu and the Tamil movie Odi Odi Ozhaikkanum with Santhanam, she has now bagged a biggie in Tamil. Amyra will play the lead role opposite music director turned actor GV Prakash in his next movie directed by Aadhik Ravichandran. The movie also has Sanchita Shetty and Sonia Agarwal and will be made in 3D. Let's see if Amyra gets back to winning ways.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty