The beautiful Amyra Dastur, who had made her film debut with the 2015 hit psychological thriller Anegan directed by KV Anand and Costarring Dhanush, later went on to venture into Bollywood, and though she oozed oomph in skimpy two-piece bikinis on debut in Mr. X opposite Emraan Hashmi, the movie bombed.
Following her disastrous Bollywood entry, she went on to star with the biggest Asian Superstar Jackie Chan, in Kungfu Yoga, but the film was another colossal disaster. The actress was last seen playing the female lead in Manasuku Nachindi opposite Sundeep Kishan, and her misery continued in Tollywood as well.
While Amyra still has Raj Tarun starrer Rajugadu and the Tamil movie Odi Odi Ozhaikkanum with Santhanam, she has now bagged a biggie in Tamil. Amyra will play the lead role opposite music director turned actor GV Prakash in his next movie directed by Aadhik Ravichandran. The movie also has Sanchita Shetty and Sonia Agarwal and will be made in 3D. Let's see if Amyra gets back to winning ways.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily