The beautiful Amyra Dastur, who had made her film debut with the 2015 hit psychological thriller Anegan directed by KV Anand and Costarring Dhanush, later went on to venture into Bollywood, and though she oozed oomph in skimpy two-piece bikinis on debut in Mr. X opposite Emraan Hashmi, the movie bombed.
Following her disastrous Bollywood entry, she went on to star with the biggest Asian Superstar Jackie Chan, in Kungfu Yoga, but the film was another colossal disaster. The actress was last seen playing the female lead in Manasuku Nachindi opposite Sundeep Kishan, and her misery continued in Tollywood as well.
While Amyra still has Raj Tarun starrer Rajugadu and the Tamil movie Odi Odi Ozhaikkanum with Santhanam, she has now bagged a biggie in Tamil. Amyra will play the lead role opposite music director turned actor GV Prakash in his next movie directed by Aadhik Ravichandran. The movie also has Sanchita Shetty and Sonia Agarwal and will be made in 3D. Let's see if Amyra gets back to winning ways.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!