The pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, who had been having a very successful streak in Malayalam (Premam, kali), Telugu (Fidaa, MCA), faced a huge setback when she made her Tamil debut, with the Telugu/ Tamil bilingual Kanam/ Diya. Directed by AL Vijay, the movie, which was a horror flick revolving around the spirit of an aborted child coming to haunt and kill its killers.
The movie received a poor review and went on to become the biggest failure in Sai Pallavi's career. The actress currently is starring in Padi Padi Leche Manasu with Sharwanand in Telugu and Maari 2 in Tamil with Dhanush. While the telugu movie has her playing a simple role, reportedly the Dhanush starrer Maari 2 has her character to be that of a modern girl, requiring her to wear sexy and revealing outfits.
Prior to the release of Diya, it was said that Sai pallavi will never resort to glam and will act only in traditional costumes, post the disastrous result of Diya, it seems the actress has changed her mind. Tamil cinema fans will soon get to see Sai Pallavi flaunting her curves in the upcoming Maari 2, while she had exposed only her navel and midriff so far, prior to Diya, and had fans deprived
ofa glam feast.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...