Lady Superstar Nayanthara, who had a great 2017, with her social thriller Aramm, in which she played a daring collector, winning her rave reviews and also emerging commercially successful, and following it up with her next, the commercial success with the Siva Karthikeyan starrer Velaikkaran at the end of the year.
Now, the actress has been officially announced as the lead lady of Siva Karthikeyan's next movie, which will be directed by Rajesh , who had earlier given hits like Siva Manasula Sakthi, Boss Engira Baskaran, Ok Ok, and is currently in need of a hit, after his last few flicks ended as huge disasters.
The movie will be a comic caper in typical Rajesh style, and it has also been revealed that Nayanthara will be playing a role similar to that of the role of a strong-willed business tycoon played by Vijayashanthi, in the Superstar Rajnikanth starrer early 90s blockbuster Mannan, directed by veteran P.Vasu. This movie, the 13th flick of Siva Karthikeyan has been bankrolled by Studio Green.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing