The gorgeous mallu beauty Samantha Akkineni, who has been the talk of the town for her back to back hits, the blockbuster Rangasthalam and the recent release, the critically acclaimed cult classic Mahanati, is busy starring in multiple projects.
One of the projects happens to be U-Turn, the Tamil and Telugu bilingual version of the 2016 Kannada hit of the same name and directed by the maker of the original, Pawan Kumar himself. It has been buzzed that, the film will have Samantha playing a bold journalist who unearths a mystery, and the director has demanded Samantha to go glam for several sequences, including an intimate lovemaking scene, and a bath sequence.
However, the actress has been in a denial mode reportedly, as post her marriage she has decided to not go the glam way. It must be noted that Samantha had oozed oomph post marriage in Rangasthalam, and had also been a part of a controversy as she acted in a kissing scene in the movie.
4 Years of Samantha's Hottest Glamour and Two-Piece Bikini show ever for a 'FLOP' movie Who can forget the epic failure 'Anjaan' which released 4 years back? The movie was written FLOP all over and since the first show, the movie opened to negative critics and reviews. The only good thing in the movie was Samantha's hottest skin show and glamour.
- Shriya aiming to make a comeback?
- Catherine Tresa makes a reentry?
- 12 latest clicks of Trisha having some 'Fun'
- Adah Sharma opens on casting couch
- Tamana demands in Crores!
- OMG... Will Kajal say YES to such a BOLD 'A-Rated' role?
- Is Kajal wearing revealing outfits for chances? or is it really fashion?
- Is Pooja Hegde been sidelined?
- Tolly Beauty bags Bolly flick
- Keerthy Suresh gets a Huge Honour
- Can Tamanna help the 50-Year-Old Hero?
- 'Mega Star' Chiranjeevi to share screenspace with Rakul Preet !?!
- Kajal Aggarwal to work with B-Grade Hero?
- Controversial Heroine makes a Huge Donation
- 'The Dirty Picture' Heroine getting Biopics...