The gorgeous mallu beauty Samantha Akkineni, who has been the talk of the town for her back to back hits, the blockbuster Rangasthalam and the recent release, the critically acclaimed cult classic Mahanati, is busy starring in multiple projects.
One of the projects happens to be U-Turn, the Tamil and Telugu bilingual version of the 2016 Kannada hit of the same name and directed by the maker of the original, Pawan Kumar himself. It has been buzzed that, the film will have Samantha playing a bold journalist who unearths a mystery, and the director has demanded Samantha to go glam for several sequences, including an intimate lovemaking scene, and a bath sequence.
However, the actress has been in a denial mode reportedly, as post her marriage she has decided to not go the glam way. It must be noted that Samantha had oozed oomph post marriage in Rangasthalam, and had also been a part of a controversy as she acted in a kissing scene in the movie.
Savithri's daughter applauded Keerthy The biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame, starring Keerthy Suresh, Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda and Prakashraj released yesterday amidst huge expectations and hype.
- With Tarak, Kajal Aggarwal leaps front - Tamanna lags 'Behind'
- Rakul Preet to pair with 50-Year-Old Venky Mama
- 19-Year-Old Malvika turns to be 50-Year-Old's Romantic Interest once again
- Sandalwood babe fights evil!
- Can Suchileaks Scandal actress spark a comeback?
- Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal again...
- Rakul accepts 'She is a Lesbian' in Rana's Talk show...!?!
- OMG... Trisha does it with Older Heroes...