The gorgeous mallu beauty Samantha Akkineni, who has been the talk of the town for her back to back hits, the blockbuster Rangasthalam and the recent release, the critically acclaimed cult classic Mahanati, is busy starring in multiple projects.
One of the projects happens to be U-Turn, the Tamil and Telugu bilingual version of the 2016 Kannada hit of the same name and directed by the maker of the original, Pawan Kumar himself. It has been buzzed that, the film will have Samantha playing a bold journalist who unearths a mystery, and the director has demanded Samantha to go glam for several sequences, including an intimate lovemaking scene, and a bath sequence.
However, the actress has been in a denial mode reportedly, as post her marriage she has decided to not go the glam way. It must be noted that Samantha had oozed oomph post marriage in Rangasthalam, and had also been a part of a controversy as she acted in a kissing scene in the movie.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!