The gorgeous mallu beauty Samantha Akkineni, who has been the talk of the town for her back to back hits, the blockbuster Rangasthalam and the recent release, the critically acclaimed cult classic Mahanati, is busy starring in multiple projects.
One of the projects happens to be U-Turn, the Tamil and Telugu bilingual version of the 2016 Kannada hit of the same name and directed by the maker of the original, Pawan Kumar himself. It has been buzzed that, the film will have Samantha playing a bold journalist who unearths a mystery, and the director has demanded Samantha to go glam for several sequences, including an intimate lovemaking scene, and a bath sequence.
However, the actress has been in a denial mode reportedly, as post her marriage she has decided to not go the glam way. It must be noted that Samantha had oozed oomph post marriage in Rangasthalam, and had also been a part of a controversy as she acted in a kissing scene in the movie.
Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road? Recently, there was a huge buzz around the film circles that Anushka Shetty is the front-runner for pairing against a lead actor. Most of them even confirmed the rumors and there was a huge anticipation around it. But, at the last minute, another actress was brought inside.
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Katrina Kaif or Shruti Haasan - Who is Hotter?
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'
- Shruti Haasan walked out of 'Sangamitra' exactly
- Can Kajal Aggarwal turn things?