Scriptwriter turned director Vakkantham Vamsy, who had been a most sought after scriptwriter, made his directorial debut with the recent release, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. Now, that the movie has released, Vakkantham Vamsy has plans set for his next flick as well.
Starring Allu Arjun in the lead role, Naa Peru Surya was about Surya a hot-headed army man with anger management issues and extreme sense of patriotism and how he comes to terms with controlling his anger. The movie has been receiving average to negative reviews.
On the other hand, it must be noted that Vakkantham Vamsy is closer to Jr NTR who wanted him to make his debut Directorial with him, but it didn't work after differences of opinion over the script. Vakkantham Vamsy had penned scripts for Tarak's Ashok, Oosaravelli and Temper earlier. Now, Vamsy is ready with a fresh script for another star hero, and Tarak project is still kept on hold.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing